Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a few common questions about the Canticos app.
For additional questions not covered, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by filling the form at the bottom.
I purchased a subscription and the app is asking me to subscribe again
- If you have purchased our app already and are being asked to pay again, we recommend tapping on the Restore Purchase button located below the subscribe/buy button on the Upgrade screen. Follow any subsequent prompts to enter your Apple ID. Remember, you’ll never be charged when using the restore function.
- If it doesn’t restore, check your credit card statement as charges may not have gone through if the process wasn’t finalized.
I purchased a subscription but now it’s asking me to create an account
Yes, we have developed a new account system so we can provide better customer service across different platforms so all subscribers are asked to create an account. That way, we can better personalize your app experience.
I created an account but now I can’t login
Click the “I forgot my password” button, and check your email address for a message from Encantos / Canticos.
I want to do a sneak peek, but I am asked for an email address
We want to continue the conversation with you and be able to inform you of the latest updates, any bug fixes, etc. For this reason, we ask for your email address as a way to continue the conversation with our brand. Please consider providing an email address so you can try out the app and enjoy a better brand experience!
Can I use my subscription on another device?
- Yes, you can. If you have created an account within the Canticos app, you can just log in on any device using your email and password, to have access to your subscription and progress.
- If you haven’t created a Canticos account, just make sure your device is signed in with the same Apple ID, install the app on that device and, when prompted to subscribe, tap the “Restore” button. This will restore your subscription with your apple ID. You will be asked to create an account afterwards.
How does the free trial work?
When you subscribe, you won’t get charged for the first 7 days. You can try the app for free with all content unlocked for the first 7 days. If you decide to cancel before the end of that period, you won’t be charged. But if you keep your subscription active, you will be charged by the end of the 7-day trial period.
How does the subscription work? Is it auto-renewable?
The subscription is auto-renewable. If you purchase the Monthly plan, the subscription will be renewed at the end of every one month period. If you purchase the Yearly plan, the subscription will be renewed at the end of every one year period.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription inside the app, going into the “Grown-ups Section” by tapping the upper right icon in the Home screen, and going into the “Manage Subscription” settings. There, you can cancel your subscription.
- You can also cancel your subscription in your iPhone’s settings, by going into Settings, tapping your Apple ID settings, and then going into the Subscriptions section. There, you can manage all your subscriptions in your iPhone, including Canticos.
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you.