Small, but mighty entertainment brand studio seeking a young, hungry, smart and bilingual (English/Spanish) intern to support our seasoned marketing team to work in our bustling NYC Studio.
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support our Director of Marketing in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives across channels.
- Oversee and manage our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) publishing relevant news, daily posts, and content from Canticos events.
- Manage email campaigns, maintain and grow influencer emailing lists.
- Client and competitor news and social media monitoring.
- Ordering inventory from the warehouse when needed.
- Support Marketing Director in any other capacity needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: We are considering both undergraduate and graduate candidates for an in-person internship in New York City. Considering candidates for both full and part-time commitments (minimum of 20 hours per week). Candidates need to have a demonstrable interest (and preferably experience with) any or all of the following:
- Children’s Entertainment
Spanish proficiency a must!Strong writing skills in English and Spanish.
Experience with Mailchimp, WordPress, Hootsuite and any social media management platform is a plus.